All OPS Certificate of Merit applicants must:
- be under the age of 18 years on the relevant date of assessment;
- submit a completed on-line Distinction Application Form - do not attach panel images to the on-line form;
- ensure that an on-line Certificate of Merit Consent Form is completed and submitted on their behalf by a parent, guardian or responsible adult;
- submit eight images in the appropriate format (1,600 pixels maximum, JPEG, RGB mode, 8-bit, sRGB), preferably using the dedicated file upload facility;
- submit a ninth image in similar format if the pictures are to be viewed as a panel; and
- pay the required fee via the Society's on-line shop.
All of the above submissions must be received by the Society by 2359 GMT on the closing date for applications as stated on the Distinctions Calendar.