All applicants must:
- be over the age of 18 years on the relevant date of assessment;
- submit a completed on-line Distinction Application Form, including a statement of objectives and any relevant supporting evidence such as previously gained distinctions. Do not attach panel images to the on-line application form;
- submit fifteen images in the appropriate format, preferably using the dedicated file upload facility (1,600 pixels maximum, JPEG, RGB mode, 8-bit, sRGB);
- submit a sixteenth image in similar format if the pictures are to be viewed as a panel; and
- pay the required fee via the Society's on-line shop.
All of the above submissions must be received by the Society by 2359 GMT on the closing date for applications as stated in the Distinctions Calendar.